I am a 25 year old emerging professional baritone singer with resonant low notes. I am not only interested in music and the arts, but also the people who create it, and I am interested in making valuable and long-lasting professional connections.
- Rehearsing Dandini for Red Earth Opera's forthcoming production of Rossini's La Cenerentola, October 2018
- Belcore in an English language production of L'elisir d'amore with New Sussex Opera, May 2018.
- Alcindoro and Benoit in Puccini's La bohème, touring production with Flat Pack Music, July 2018.
- Sang Simone in Puccini's Gianni Schicchi with Hand-made Opera Company, which toured successfully across Italy and England (2016/2017).
- Premiered the following roles in five newly composed operas at MCYO's 2017 course: Father in Sophie Sully's Dora, Number One in Louis Ashton's The Ephemeral Legend of the Madman's Handkerchief: Episode 1, Refugee in James Keirle's Not on the List, Matt in Jingyu Chen's Call of Duty, and Omertà and The Law in Edgar Divver's Mea Culpa.
- Bartolo in an acclaimed student performance of Mozart's Marriage of Figaro (2014).
- Title role in well-reviewed production of Gilbert and Sullivan's The Mikado with MUGSS (2014).
- Frequent solo recitals, including recitals as part of the Maldon Festival, June 2018, and the St Mary Magdalene Recital Series, July 2018.
- Sang the Forester's aria from Cunning Vixen at a charity event for Woodhouse Opera, and several arias and ensembles for Opera Integra at several charity events, 2018.
- Soloist in several oratorios and choral works, including Jesus in the St Matthew Passion, the solo bass arias and Pontius Pilate in the St John Passion, and the bass arias in Handel's 'Messiah' with the Choir of St Mary's and Pegasus Baroque Orchestra in St Mary's Church, Maldon, 2016-18.
- Sang the Father in a staged production of the first act of Humperdinck’s Hansel and Gretel.
- Chorus member in staged productions of Blow’s Venus and Adonis and Handel’s Semele.
- Choral experience includes singing regularly with Icosa Choir. Also sang with the University of Manchester's elite chamber choir, Ad Solem, and sang free lance with various choirs in Manchester. Concert tours with different choirs all over the UK and in Ireland, Italy and Hungary.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Colin Baldy, vocal coach, 2015-2018
- Timothy Dawkins, vocal coach, 2014
- Piano Performance LRSM diploma (2016).
- June 2014: BMus (hons) 1st Class from University of Manchester. Specialised in singing performance, coached by Richard Strivens.
- Studied Singing, Trumpet, Piano, and Theory at Royal College of Music Junior Department from 2003-2010.